10/20/13

NEW SHOW BREAKING OPEN

Virginia Fitzgerald and I "broke open" last night at 
it was a fabulous night - great people who were interested in the art (sometimes folks stumble in a gallery just to find the wine or the bathroom..).  Virginia and I were very pleased.

Thanks to all of you who made it out despite the pre-game excitement of the RED SOX (World Series, baby!) PLEASE scroll down to see more about the show - it's up until NOV 10.

I will be gallery sitting Thurs and Friday this week 11 - 5 if you'd like to drop by and have your very own personal tour of the artwork. 
here are some snaps, pre-show:

Virginia and me - Virginia had been at her open studios all day in Natick and still managed to be effervescent and fun.

me and kiddies
Finn, saying something really important.
Amelia, Dad, me, Diane - 4  artists showing at my Dad's home
here are some more works (some pre-show/labels not placed yet):









these 3 are my favorites besides the paper paintings






No comments: