8/1/10










Paintings are still at the gallery but call first to make an appointment.
Amnon Goldman is the best/most approachable gallery director in the biz - hang out and stay awhile. www.mercurygallery.com
He's been my friend and mentor for many years - super, great person.

UGH - very difficult to view myself on the video since I wasn't my effervescent best that morning but, despite my vanity, it's a GREAT video since it really gives you a glimpse into my world; also, the collectors'/gallery director's comments are right on the mark - only in that their observations are so how I'm hoping the art is perceived...it's all good stuff. Check it out! THE VIDEO

It's amazing how a small space can be transformed by a large painting.

3 comments:

Becky said...

hey anne, the video is great, and so is your work. congrats on your exhibit. hope to connect in september.
xbecky

Unknown said...

how do you find the time to do this stuff? it's so great to have yr art/life kind of documented adn I love the way that music is integrated too. You are incredible. I can barely handle the laundry and dishes!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Sammy is SAM, BUT ITS ME JENny writing (miles)